Small cash loans from Cigno’s network of lenders can help you manage urgent expenses at unfortunate times, helping you keep on top of your finances until your next payday.
With Cigno, you can access small loans online of up to $1,000. This small cash loan could help you out in a wide variety of situations: unexpected repairs or medical bills, steep power bills, moving house, and many more.
How much can I borrow?
Small Loans for Students
Need some financial support while you’re studying? Australian citizens and permanent humanitarian visa holders can apply for small personal loans for students with Cigno. Whether you need a little extra cash for textbooks and stationery or some help with your tuition fees, a small cash loan could be just what you need.
Small Loans for Bad Credit
If you’ve got a patchy credit history, you may have already experienced how this can make it difficult to get approved for loans. However, this doesn’t mean you can’t apply for small loans with Cigno – we welcome anyone and consider any application.
Our financial experts are experienced in finding small personal loans for people with bad credit, and many of our lenders will offer small loans with no credit check – they just need to see your recent bank statements. But don’t just take our word for it. Our high approval rate speaks for itself.
Small Loans for Pensioners
Need a little extra cash to supplement your retirement income? We get it, and we regularly find small loans for pensioners via our network of lenders. Whether you’ve got unforeseen medical bills or just need a bit more money between pension payments, a small loan could help.
Wondering if you can get small loans for unemployed people? Good news: the answer is often yes.
While some institutions don’t consider Centrelink as a source of income and will therefore reject your application, several of our lenders don’t see things that way. This means they’re more likely to consider and approve your application for a small cash loan. Read more about our Centrelink loans.
How much can I borrow?
Why choose Cigno Loans?
- High approval rate – Anyone can apply for small loans with Cigno. We welcome all applicants and will always do our best to get your loan approved.
- All applications considered – The lenders we work with don’t automatically rule out people based on credit history. They review your more recent bank statements to determine if a loan is right for you.
- Fast and easy application – Our 24/7 online application means you can apply for a small cash loan anywhere, anytime. There’s no faster or easier way to get a small loan in Australia.
Apply for a Small Loan Now
Applying for a small personal loan is quick and easy with Cigno. Just:
- Complete the easy application – Our online application is fast and simple to fill out. No unnecessary questions or tedious waiting.
- Get fast approval – We’ll email your agreement documents as soon as your application is approved. You can then review and accept the agreement online at your leisure.
- Receive your cash – Depending on your bank, your small loan could land in your bank within hours. Any loans that don’t arrive the same day can be expected the following morning.
To process your application, we’ll need:
- Some personal details
- Bank statements.
Small loans come with varying fees depending on the length, size, and terms of the loan. For more information about costs, please read here.