How much can I borrow?
Are you a student or part-time worker? Currently on Centrelink or receiving a pension? Whatever circumstances have led you to having a low income, Cigno can help you stay on your financial feet with a quick cash loan.
A loan for low income earners can come in handy for a range of situations, from higher-than-expected power bills to unplanned car repairs.
We work with a variety of traditional financial institutes and alternative finance lenders to find a suitable small loan for your situation – because we know a loan for low income earners can make all the difference when you’re living paycheque to paycheque.
Even a small loan can go a long way. From single-income households to emerging entrepreneurs, a little extra cash can be the steppingstone towards a brighter financial future. Apply for a small loan for low income earners with Cigno when you need quick cash.
Loans for Students
Loans for students are available to Australian citizens and permanent humanitarian visa holders. A quick cash loan could help you out with tuition fees, student services, amenities fees, overseas study expenses, stationery and textbooks, and more.
Loans for Pensioners
Life expenses don’t just stop because you’re retired. If you need some extra cash to supplement your pension/super, a loan for pensioners could be just the thing.
When you’re on Centrelink, a loan for low income earners can help you get by when things are tough. We work with several lenders who offer online loans for Centrelink customers and people with poor credit scores. It only takes minutes to apply, and you could have up to $1,000 in your account within hours.
How much can I borrow?
Why choose Cigno Loans?
- High approval rate – We consider anybody, no matter their circumstances, because we believe in a fair go for all.
- All applications considered – Our network of lenders will consider any application, even for people who are working part-time, unemployed, or retired. This is why we can often find a loan for low income earners who have been turned away elsewhere.
- Fast and easy application – Our 24/7 online platform allows you to apply anytime from anywhere – even on the weekend. It’s the easiest way to get fast cash loans in Australia.
Apply for a Low-Income Loan Now
Applying for a loan for low income with Cigno is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Complete the easy application – Our quick, online application process only asks for essential information and a bank statement.
- Get approved fast – Once you’re approved, we’ll email you the loan agreement and service agreement. Review these and accept them online if you want to proceed with the loan.
- Receive your cash – When you apply with Cigno for a cash loan for low income earners, you could receive your money within hours (depending on your bank). If you don’t have your money the same day, you can expect it to land the next morning.
We only ask you for the basic information we need to process your application, and we treat this information confidentially. You’ll need to provide us with:
- Some personal details
- Bank statements.
When you apply for loans for low income in the future, the process will be even quicker, as we will already have your details.
The fees on your loan will vary depending on the length, amount, and terms of the loan. For more information about Cigno costs, please read here.