How much can I borrow?
Have you got unexpected medical costs or are your latest bills higher than you anticipated? Do you need to move houses, buy a car, or make another significant purchase?
We can help! Cigno can act as your agent to assist you to apply for a loan from a lender who offers loans to pensioners.
Types of Pension
- Aged pension – To be eligible for the aged pension, you need to be 66+, an Australia resident (for at least 10 years), and meet the income/asset tests.
- Centrelink pensions – Centrelink provides a range of welfare payments for retirees, unemployed people, people with disabilities, and more.
- Disability Support Pension (DSP) – This financial aid is for people who cannot work due to permanent physical, psychiatric or intellectual conditions. You must meet certain medical and non-medical criteria to be eligible for DSP.
Whatever type of pension you receive, Cigno can help. We can assist you to apply for a loan for whatever pension that you are on.
Loans for Centrelink Pensioners
Some financial institutions do not consider Centrelink payments as a source of income and therefore won’t seriously consider your application. If you are on a pension, it can be frustrating to find a lender who is willing to help.
Cigno can act as your agent to assist you to apply for a loan from a lender who does offer Centrelink pensioner loans. We optimise your application prior to submitting it to the lender to ensure the best chance of success.
So, if you are on the pension, get in contact with Cigno today to find out how we can help you.
Loans for Pensioners with Bad Credit
If you receive a Centrelink pension and already have a poor credit score, you may have experienced judgment and rejection from banks when applying for a loan.
At Cigno, we believe in a fair go for everyone. We can act as your agent to assist you to apply for a loan for pensioners with bad credit.
So, if you are on the pension and you have bad credit, get in contact with Cigno today to find out how we can help you.
How much can I borrow?
Cigno can act as your agent to assist you to apply for loans up to $1000. To find out we work, click here.
Why choose Cigno?
- High approval rate – Cigno optimises your application prior to submitting it to a lender to ensure the best chance of a successful outcome.
- All applications considered – Cigno has obtained successful outcomes for customers in all circumstances.
- Fast and easy application – Our online platform allows you to use our services 24/7 from anywhere. It is quick, easy and convenient for all Australians.
Apply for a Pensioner Loan Now
When you engage Cigno, we make it quick and simple to apply for a loan. Even if you are on a pension!
Typically, we will only require your personal details such as your address and contact details and your recent 90-day bank statement. If on the rare occasion we need further information is required, we will let know and work with you to get the application submitted as quickly as possible. We only ask for the information we need, and we keep all your data safe and secure.
We strive to offer a service that makes applying for a loan as quick and as easy as possible.
When you make your application, we will provide you with all the relevant information regarding our fees and any lender costs. You can also read about these in advance on our Costs page.