Personal loans for students, also referred to as student loans, help students pay for expenses as they progress through their course.
Student loans can be used to pay for:
- Rent or rental bond
- Utilities, like your phone or Wi-Fi bill
- Other life expenses like car repairs, medical costs or fines
Cigno’s personal loans for students go from $100 all the way up to $1,000, covering you when you’re in a pinch.
Loans for Students on Centrelink
As a student receiving Youth Allowance, Austudy, or ABSTUDY Living Allowance, you might find that these Centrelink payments aren’t quite enough to get by. Cigno Loans offers loans to students on Centrelink who may otherwise be denied a traditional loan by large financial institutions
Loans for Students with Bad Credit
If you’re a student with bad credit or no credit at all, your loan applications are likely to be rejected by major financial institutions. A bad credit loan from Cigno Loans might be able to tide you over during tough times.
How much can I borrow?
Why Choose Cigno?
- High approval rate — Cigno believes in a fair go, no matter your circumstances
- All applications considered — Cigno’s network of payday lenders considers all applications
- Easy application process — Cigno’s 24/7 online platform lets you apply anywhere, anytime, including weekends
- Same day approval – Applications received before 5pm may receive funds on the same day.
Apply for a Student Loan Today
From uni textbooks to an unexpectedly large phone bill, Cigno Loans has got you covered for all kinds of expenses. Follow these three simple steps to apply for a student loan:
- Easy application — Complete Cigno’s quick and easy online application and send us a bank statement.
- Fast approval — Once approved, Cigno will email you the loan agreement and service agreement. You can review and accept these agreements online.
- Receive cash — Once your application has been approved, you will receive funds on the same day (subject to your bank). Applications received after 5pm EST will receive funds by the next morning.
Typically, we will only require your personal details such as your address and contact details and your recent 90-day bank statement. If on the rare occasion we need further information is required, we will let know and work with you to get the application submitted as quickly as possible. We only ask for the information we need, and we keep all your data safe and secure.
We strive to offer a service that makes applying for a loan as quick and as easy as possible.
The costs are broken down into two components:
- The matched lender’s cost
- Cigno’s service charges
Below is a breakdown of what taking out a loan with us might cost you:
A fixed, one-off non-interest charge of $15.
Cigno’s fees can vary depending on the terms and length selected on your loan obligation. The fees charged with assistance in acquiring a $300 loan range between $129.90 and $291.55, depending on the factors of that advance.
The Cigno fees charged are for the optional use of Cigno’s service and are independent of the principal and interest repayments due to the lender.
You don’t need to utilise Cigno’s service to acquire a loan from any lender. It’s completely at your discretion to utilise Cigno’s assistance.
Default and Deviation
Change of Payment Fee: $22
Dishonour Fee: $79
Find out more about the costs involved with taking out a Cigno Loan to ensure you’re choosing the right financial option for your needs.