Want to use your upcoming tax return a little early? With a tax refund loan, you might be able to. Tax refund advances give you a little more flexibility when you’re relying on your return to cover urgent expenses.
On the other hand, you might be after a tax relief loan to help you pay off debts and get back on your feet. Cigno can help with that too – apply online today for a quick cash loan up to $1,000.
How much can I borrow?
What is a tax loan?
What is a tax refund loan?
A tax refund loan, or tax refund advance, is essentially a loan you take out against your predicted tax return. For example, if you’re expecting a tax refund of $500, you could take out a loan of $500 to be paid back once you receive your refund.
This type of loan is handy if you’re counting on your tax refund to take care of urgent or unforeseen expenses around tax time. Just keep in mind the full amount will need to be repaid – even if your tax refund ends up being smaller than estimated.
While Cigno doesn’t specifically offer tax loans of this nature, you can easily apply for a payday loan with us and treat it as a tax refund advance (i.e. set the repayment date for when you’ll receive your tax return rather than your next payday).
What is a tax relief loan?
Some of us aren’t lucky enough to get a refund from our tax returns, instead getting hit with a tax debt to pay back to the ATO. If you’re in this boat, you’ll know the amount you’re expected to pay can sometimes cause financial problems.
A tax relief loan is a small cash loan you can use to pay the tax debt before the deadline, ensuring you don’t get slammed by extra interest or late fees. So, if you’ve got more tax to pay than you can comfortably cover, consider taking out a small loan up to $1,000.
How much can I borrow?
Why choose Cigno Loans?
- High approval rate – Our open-minded lenders and fair-go attitude have led to us having an impressively high approval rate.
- All applications considered – We won’t turn you away automatically if you’re on Centrelink or have poor credit. We consider all applications fairly.
- Fast and easy application – You can apply online from anywhere and anytime (even on the weekend).
Apply for a Tax Loan Now
We make it quick and easy to apply for a tax refund loan or tax relief loan. All you need to do is:
- Complete the fast application – Our online application is quick and easy. It only takes minutes to complete.
- Get fast approval – As soon as your application is approved, we’ll email your agreement documents to you. Review these online and accept them if you’d like to proceed.
- Receive your cash – Subject to your bank, you could have your money within hours on the same day. If not, you can expect your cash to land in your account the next morning.
As part of your application, we’ll ask for:
- Some personal details
- Bank statements.
Your loan fees will depend on factors such as the length and amount of the loan. For more information about costs, please read here.