How to Save While Traveling

The best ways to save some dollars while travelling are: opt for budget airlines, avoid travelling long distance by train, share the rides, opt for a cheap rental car or hire a car outside city limits, use a smart card for public transport and use public transport to airport.

“Who claims that it’s too expensive to travel to or live in Australia? The truth is, if you practice healthy spending and saving habits in your daily life, there’s no reason you can’t do the same while visiting Australia.”

Saving on accommodation

Accommodation can be lot cheaper if you: stay in hostels, opt for BNB, use Couchsurf, opt for short term subletting, opt for a work exchange or house sit someone’s pet.

Save on food and drink

Make use of supermarket discounts, shop at larger supermarkets, buy cheap from local markets, use food coupons and discounts offered by food delivery companies, cook often than eating out, opt for pub meals, prefer wine to cocktails, bring your own wine or beer to restaurants wherever possible and dine in Asian restaurants.

[Tweet “Saving While Travelling”]Save on activities

Hit the beach – its free; Use Groupon or Adrenaline to book discounted adventure activities, go for a coastal walk or trek, visit the national parks, use meetup and couchsurfing for events and excursions, opt for a free city walking tour.

As you can see, you can save your precious dollars in many ways. If you need quick loans, a Cigno loan might be the best solution.

To apply, complete our quick and easy online application and send us your bank statement. Receive up to $1,000 in your account with our same day loans or Crisis Cash Loans with manageable repayment options. For details, contact us.

Read the original source article here.

Disclaimer: Please be aware that Cigno Loans’ articles do not replace advice from an accountant or financial advisor. All information provided is intended to be used as a guide only, as it does not take into account your personal financial situation or needs. If you require assistance, it is recommended that you consult a licensed financial or tax advisor.